Our Core Values
• Integrity – We will not compromise our credibility for any reason.
• Relationships – We will develop and maintain long- term, mutually-beneficial partnerships with employees and clients.
• Dedication – We commit ourselves to providing the highest quality professional services.
• Quality – We will provide technically superior products and services.
NMP Engineering Consultants, Inc. is a certified Minority Business Enterprise specializing in water resources engineering, environmental services, and construction management and inspection. Our talented staff provide planning, engineering, and permitting services, as well as construction management and inspection support. Founded in 2002 by Navrang M. Patel, P.E., NMP has built a reputation for quality service and professionalism within Maryland government and private sectors and provides strong support to the development of the state of Maryland.
NMP maintains a detailed understanding of Maryland stormwater management and erosion & sediment control regulations, planning and designing projects to support development and redevelopment or to comply with Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System permit and Total Maximum Daily Load requirements. NMP also maintains expertise in floodplain and watershed analysis, including hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, as well as dam safety and dam breach analysis and evaluation. NMP has a long history of preparing studies, site assessments, concept plans, and reports for water resources features culminating in the development of contract documents including plans, maps, specifications, and estimates required for project advertisement. NMP also provides engineers, engineering technicians, project managers and other professional services personnel to work remotely or on site at Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration facilities, and provides project management support on interdisciplinary design teams.
NMP provides efficiency in the development process through expedited Maryland Department of the Environment stormwater management and erosion & sediment control plan review services. NMP staff include six Maryland Department of the Environment Approved Reviewers, more than any other firm. In addition, NMP also provides Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration Engineering Access Permit review services.
Environmental support capabilities include preparation and coordination of permits and authorizations for erosion and sediment control, stormwater management, tidal and nontidal wetlands, and Critical Area. NMP also provides environmental program planning and implementation project management, Geographic Information Systems and Global Positioning Systems services and data management, mitigation planning, field monitoring and compliance inspections.
NMP compliments design and permitting services with construction estimating, construction inspection, CPM schedule and claim analysis services. Construction Management and Inspection services include providing construction inspectors, managers, and office engineers statewide, as well as performing Critical Path Method schedule review and claims review. NMP also provides administrative support, utility inspectors and maintenance inspection support to our clients. NMP’s Construction Management and Inspection clients include Maryland Department of Transportation Business Units, various Maryland counties and Baltimore City.
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Baltimore County Department of Public Works
- Charles County Department of Public Works
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Fort George G. Meade
- Howard County Department of Public Works
- Maryland Department of General Services
- Maryland Environmental Service
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Maryland Port Administration
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Maryland Transportation Authority
- Maryland Stadium Authority
- Montgomery County Department of Public Works
- Morgan State University
- National Institute of Health
- Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command
- Prince George’s County Department of Public Works
- University System of Maryland
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- TradePoint Atlantic
- Veteran’s Administration of Maryland
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Weller Development – Port Covington